Proposals and abstracts for conference sessions, panels, exhibition floor theaters, speakers and more are now being accepted at NAB Show!
Submission Deadline: Extended to Monday, December 4, 2023
Notification of Acceptance: Friday December 22, 2023. Please note that only selected submissions will be notified.
This is your chance to bring your expertise and thought leadership to the world’s largest broadcast, media and entertainment tradeshow. If you have a success story, exciting case study or an amazing project to share, we want to hear from you! For 2024, we’re on a quest to populate our conference and floor theater stages with the best of the best.
When submitting, we’ll ask which of the following trends and topics best align with your proposal.
Trends and Topics
- Advertising and Monetization
- Artificial Intelligence
- Audio Entertainment and Podcasting
- Cinematography and Lighting
- Cloud Tech / Workflows
- Content Preservation / “Good for” Content
- Creator Economy / User Generated Content
- Cybersecurity and Content Protection
- Data and Analytics
- DEI Initiatives
- Direct to Consumer Selling
- eSports and Gaming
- Immersive Media, Metaverse and XR
- Live Events, Sports and News
- Local Radio Business and Management
- Local Television Business and Management
- Policy / Advocacy
- Post Production: Editing, Sound, VFX, Color
- Storytelling: Film/TV/Branded Content
- Streaming (FAST, SVOD, AVOD, OTT)
- The Future of Delivery and Distribution via 6G and Beyond
- Virtual Production / Remote Production
- Web3, Blockchain and NFT’s
Proposal Requirements and Deadlines
- Session formats that will be considered are limited to:
- Fireside Chats
- Interactive Q&As
- Tech Demos
- Case Studies and Success Stories
- Original Research
- NAB Show is committed to ensuring diverse representation exists within our programs. Our content team and our partners are building the 2024 NAB Show programs to reflect diverse points of view and experiences. To help reach this goal, our approach to speaker selection and invitations will support recruiting a diverse lineup of thought leaders and subject matter experts. We encourage you to keep this top of mind when crafting your submission.
- Proposals promoting company products or services will not be considered; however, proposals explaining the underlying technologies used in broadcast products or services will be considered.
- If you represent and are submitting for a speaker, confirm their availability PRIOR to submitting for them.
- Incomplete proposals will not be considered. No exceptions.
- Proposals must be submitted by December 4, 2023. Submitters may receive feedback once the review process is complete on, or before, December 22, 2023. Please note that only selected submissions will be notified.
- Contact the NAB Show Speaker Care Team if you have any content questions or if you are having technical difficulties with the portal.
For Sponsored Speaking Opportunities
NAB Show is also accepting abstracts from manufacturers, service providers, vendors, exhibitors and sponsors for paid thought leadership opportunities both on the floor and in conference programs at the show. Space is limited and pricing varies by opportunity. Get in touch with a sales representative from NAB Show to discuss opportunities and pricing.
For Broadcast Engineering and IT Conference
NAB Show is no longer accepting papers for the 2024 Broadcast Engineering and IT (BEIT) Conference at NAB Show. The submission window for that conference has closed.